A one-to-one consultation with a client advisor establishes the parameters for the service you wish us to provide for you. We will require information from you to build a financial profile, establish your long and short term goals, and establish your tolerances to risk (these may be segregated for different asset classes).
This is also the point at which clients get to enquire about some of the products and structuring mechanisms we have access to, and the ways these can be used to achieve their specific aims. Once we have everything we need and we are clear and agreed on objectives and approach, we are able to go ahead and make up your portfolio proposal.
- We have access to the entire range of products and vehicles available
- Our advisors benefit from in-house analysis and research
- We have access to the portion of releases reserved for large institutional investors
- Focus in on products that have specific benefits for the client’s profile
The portfolio proposal will, depending on your circumstances, almost certainly contain several options for structuring your investments. In evaluating the relative merits of these we often learn a little more about the client’s needs and objectives and adjust their profile accordingly
- We will provide allocation arrangements to the specifications agreed
- Timescales for any re-structuring or company/trust/charity formation put in place
- The proposal, subject to review and unifying of options, is a template for your structured portfolio and initial actionable trades
Nothing is ‘set in stone’ at this point, but even once the proposal is signed off, our strategies are flexible enough to encompass changing client circumstances
Once everyone is in complete agreement it is time to sign off the proposal, action all initial trades and get your portfolio up and running. If structures such as company formation are in the process of being administered step three will need to be scheduled pending such action as enables shares to be purchased on the company’s behalf.
- Actionable trades purchased immediately on sign off at the price indicated
- Immediate oversight of performance margins
- Once this stage is complete the portfolio will be referred back to one of our analysts for an initial report and interim forecast
Reporting schedules are triggered at sign off at the frequency agreed, but our client advisors are just a phone call or email away.
Once your portfolio is up and running we take on the day to day business of keeping it balanced, secure, and meeting its targets
- Perpetual oversight of portfolio performance in relation to agreed margins
- with your approval, and when necessary, adjustment of allocations, weighting or segregation of assets
- Client appraisal of emerging opportunities compatible with their portfolio as they arise
- performance data presented with clear comparables